Monday, July 28, 2008

Pennsic, arrgh!!!


Hey folks, we're at War. Don't worry though, it's just a medieval reenactment that draws 10,000+ freaks to the hills of Pennsylvania every August.
It's a great good time, far to much work (& hopefully) too much fun. And hopefully i'll sell too many pots, and be frantic to get back home to my studio and my puppies in the middle of August, when i'll begin the whole frantic cycle over again, this time focusing on getting ready for Maryland Renaissance Festival.
Hope to see you at one or both of these awesome events!
Here's a quick picture of one of my dragons, wondering why the mug is empty, something i might be doing soon myself!
I'm off to War!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I met you at one of the FL. Medieval Faires (at Hunseader Farms) last year and just wanted to say thank you.
I was the gal from the Pirate Festival that spoke with you at length.
When your booth arrived at the show I sent everyone on cast there as soon as you were open for business and did the same with your booth at FLARF.
I've gotten a pair your leatherwork skirt hitch pieces and love them.
I've just got to commission a green, celtic knotwork mug/canteen now.
Your products are wonderful and I've honestly never met nicer vendors!
I hope that you sell out of everything at every show you do this season!
Thank you!